Position: 25/55 tons Mobile Crane Operator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Able to read and understand Brunei traffic rules, crane operation instruction and load chart.
• Responsible for operation of crane used in heavy lifting and transporting construction material from one place to another.
• Responsible for personal safety and safety of co-workers.
• Responsible for inspecting the site condition before commencement of work, so that there is no delay in starting of the work.
• Responsible for the overall maintenance of crane.
• Have full knowledge of all the parts of a crane and their usage.
• Show commitment to safety culture through personal behavior and willingness to influence others.
• Closely interact with the customer for movement of materials and equipment.
• Inspect, Operate crane to hoist material and equipment in a safe and efficient ma
• Inspect, rig and ensure that rigging applications are configured in accordance with the load chart and manufacture guidelines.
• Perform daily safety checks to ensure equipment is in safe and continual service of crane.
• Follow related safety regulations, company policies and operating procedures.
• Get job order note signed on daily basis / per job basis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5
Basic Salary: B$ 38 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !