Position: ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
• Associate’s degree in related field with work experience.
• More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
• Professional manner and strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !