Position: ACCOUNT & FINANCE MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
REQUIREMENT: MUST BE ACCA CERTIFIED
1) Cash flow management: effective management of cash flows on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
2) Produce cash flow modelling, budgets and actual variance analysis for Flux.
3) Ensure data integrity for financial reporting.
4) Monitor and control capital investment and financing, ensuring agreed debt ratios are not exceeded.
5) Work with Management and Department Heads in conducting financial and business analysis for proposals, contract extensions, variations or business ventures.
6) Ensuring that invoices are accurately and timely billed, scheduling and consistency with contract terms.
7) Work with Department Heads to establish and maintain policies, procedures and relevant documentation for all accounting functions including the financial management of assets.
8) Liaise with external accountant and bankers to exchange relevant information and financial reports and arrange audits as required.
9) To complete end of month financial reporting processes including close off procedures, calculation and payment of Withholding tax, and bank reconciliation.
10) To complete the payroll function for including the executive payroll.
11) Contribution to Management team on finance-related aspects.
12) Manage the Accounting End of Month (EOM) processes including the reconciliation of all clearing accounts and sub ledgers and close out Accounts Receivable Ledger, Accounts Payable Ledger, General Ledger, Cash Book & Inventory Ledger
13) Prepare financial reports, budgets and analysis to monitor and report on business performance
14) Compile data and prepare a variety of reports; as required.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 24/7 INSURANCE COVER
Closing date: 06/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !