Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Associate Degree in Finance, Accountancy and Business is highly recommended.
• 3 years experience in the Accountancy field.
• Chartered Accountant is a great advantage for the job.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
- preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications;
- establishing personal networks;
- participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !