MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Tracking payments to internal and external.
Preparing budget forecasts.
Processing tax payments and returns.
Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
PRINCIPAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Familiarity with accounting software (QNE)
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in business work environment
• Strong analytical and accounting skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
The Admin Division
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !