Position: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging payment for supplier invoices, utility bills and other expenses.
- Payment processing.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Preparing payment vouchers and other related documentations.
- Updating of Accounts payable cash book and other data recording related in AP.
- Verifying and posting accounts transactions in the company system software.
- Maintains historical records by digitizing and filing documents.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts payable status
Qualifications and Abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, knowledge in tracking budget expenses and analyzing information.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be good in handling vendor relationships.
- Private and Confidential (P&C) proficiency.
- Data entry skills. - General math skills.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !