Position: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Prepare customer invoices, bank deposits and other related documentations.
- Facilitated payment of customer invoices due by preparing customer statement of account and contacting clients.
- Updating of accounts receivable cash book to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifying and posting accounts transactions in the company system software.
- Maintains historical records by digitizing and filing documents.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Private and Confidential (P&C) proficiency.
- Data entry skills.
- General math skills.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !