Position: ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR - BSB ( Proficient in written and oral Chinese language)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Supervise the accounting and front line staff and be responsible for the efficient running of the daily operation of the office.
2) To ensure full compliance of internal accounting and system controls, procedures and policies and to propose review or updates of the internal controls as deemed necessary.
3) To attend to administrative issues at the office and to ensure smooth functioning of the accounts dept.
4) To undertake monthly closing of our Accounting System and to ensure that the necessary financial and management reports are completed and submitted to the Executive Accountant within the specified time frames.
5) To ensure strict control of Accounts Payables and Receivables – monitor and manage Debtors, Creditors, cashflows and bank reconciliations
6) To attend meetings and trainings which may be located in other branches or locations within and outside Brunei.
7) To make weekly visits to Muara to touch base with colleagues there and ensure accountability of transactions.
8) To prepare ad-hoc management reports and tasks as required.
9) To communicate and report to the Executive Accountant on a regular basis on operational/accounting issues in the office.
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Other Professional Qualifications such as CPA or CA an advantage.
• At least 3 years commercial working experience in an Accounting environment, particularly Management Accounting
• Past experience in supervisory roles an advantage.
• Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office functions.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Strong command ( written and oral) in the English and Chinese language a must.
• Positive attitude and able to work well in team based environments.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Able to meet deadlines under very tight schedules with a high degree of accuracy.
• Meticulous with great attention to details.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able and willing to learn and pick up things efficiently and effectively.
• Available immediately if selected.
• Strong computer literacy.
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, contact details and current/expected salary to: recruitment//freme. com
- Freme provides competitive remuneration, medical benefits, training and good working environment.
- Salary offered will be based on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !