Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our daily office activities.
• A successful Administrative Assistant should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease.
• He/she will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
• Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Prepare regular reports on agency productions
• Maintain and update internal agency databases
• Organize and maintain a filing system for important and confidential agency documents
• Handle queries by employees and clients
• Provide reminders for employees
• Book meeting rooms as required for meetings and events
• Distribute and store correspondence (e. g. letters, emails and packages)
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Answer and redirect phone calls
• Take dictation and minutes in meetings
• Maintain trusting relationships with clients and colleagues
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
• Minimum National Diploma, preferable with few years working experience.
• Must be a Bruneian Citizen/PR .
• 21 years old and above.
• Must not have transport issues.
• Proficient with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Work diligently under pressure
• Must be of good moral character - honest, trustworthy and reliable
• Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified for interviews.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP
Closing date: 10/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !