Position: AIR CONDITIONING SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Establishes, assigns, and adjusts work methods and procedures to meet schedules using knowledge of capacities and capabilities of perso
el and equipment. Initiates measures to improve methods, equipment performance, and quality of work.
• Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes expenditures to stay within budget; assists in the preparation of capital and operations budgets.
• Interprets policies to assigned perso
el, and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
• Recommends or initiates action involving promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, and motivation of employees.
• Maintains records and files, including the approval of time cards and absences, and submits as required.
• Trains and instructs employees in new methods or procedures.
• Maintains responsibility for the correct stock levels of repair or replacement parts.
• Inspects work in process to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
• Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, engineers, and others concerning equipment operations or maintenance.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !