Position: AIR CONDITIONING SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Establishes, assigns, and adjusts work methods and procedures to meet schedules using knowledge of capacities and capabilities of personnel and equipment. Initiates measures to improve methods, equipment performance, and quality of work.
• Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes expenditures to stay within budget; assists in the preparation of capital and operations budgets.
• Interprets policies to assigned personnel, and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
• Recommends or initiates action involving promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, and motivation of employees.
• Maintains records and files, including the approval of time cards and absences, and submits as required.
• Trains and instructs employees in new methods or procedures.
• Maintains responsibility for the correct stock levels of repair or replacement parts.
• Inspects work in process to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
• Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, engineers, and others concerning equipment operations or maintenance.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !