Position: ASSISTANT COOK
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
DUTIES AND TASKS
• Must have 3 yeas above experience as Assistant Cook.
• To prepare, cook and serve nutritious meals
• Follow set portion control and ensure all food is served to a high standard
• To ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature and in accordance with Food Handling and Hygiene Regulations.
• To maintain records of temperatures and remedial action taken where necessary, reporting all issues to the kitchen manager.
• To serve on the food counters following all customer service standards.
• Use machinery as shown and trained to ensure equipment is used safely and in accordance with legislation, and report equipment issues to your line manager.
• To ensure that work areas are kept clean and that all waste is recorded and disposed of correctly.
• To be competent and skilled to work in all areas of preparation, cooking and counter service.
• Ensure the quality and presentation of food is to the highest standards and specification.
• Ensure the quality and presentation of hospitality catering is to the highest standard.
• To comply with all Health and Safety legislation.
• To attend and comply with any training around Health and Safety, Food Safety, etc.
• To ensure you comply with current dress and personal hygiene regulations.
• To be responsible for monitoring and recording, day to day production schedule of each menu.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !