Position: ASSISTANT COOK
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) At least 3 years experience as Assistant Cook in established organisation.
2) Able to multi task while under pressure.
3) Able to work unsupervised and practice high level of hygiene.
4) Own transport.
5) Able to work long hour and on shift.
6) Willing to work on Public Holiday.
7) Education - O level Requirement/ Cert of Kitchen Experience.
1) Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
2) Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
3) Coordinates daily tasks with the Head Chef.
4) Responsible to supervise other kitchen staff.
5) Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
6) Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
7) Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
8) Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving storage and sanitation.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Yearly performance bonus and salary increment subject to individual performance appraisal.
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !