Position: ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs;
- applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system´s and components´ capabilities by designing testing methods;
- testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements;
- researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components;
- soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods;
- testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer´s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications;
- establishing personal networks;
- participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• 10 years experience in electrical engineering or related to the field
• Thorough knowledge regarding concepts of electrical engineering
• Good communication skills and leadership qualities
• Excellent analysis and mathematical ability
• Must be precise and meticulous in working
• Good planning and organization abilities
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work for long hours
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !