Position: ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Assist General Manager in managing daily company operations to ensure positive, safe and profitable working environment.
• Order, purchase and stock the merchandises in a timely manner.
• Implement quality and productivity objectives to achieve company goals.
• Ensure that employees follow the company standards, policies and strategies.
• Cooperate with General Manager in recruiting, training, payroll processing, performance evaluation, promotions, and releasing the employees.
• Coordinate with General Manager in planning short and long term projects, budgets, expense controls, schedules, and manpower.
• Develop and implement staffing and business plans to achieve business target.
• Evaluate key productivity indicators and implement process improvement initiatives.
• Supervise merchandise damage reduction activities, manual backorders, and merchandise orders.
• Identify and report equipment repair and maintenance works promptly.
• Address operational, technical and mechanical issues in a timely manner.
• Manage direct reporting to General Manager related to financial, business, and administration matters.
• Develop positive working relationship with the support divisions and operations team to ensure proper operational support.
• Develop operational strategy and ensure that the operational activities meet the organizational requirements.
• Delegate daily work assignments and schedules for employees.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 35 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !