Position: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Have knowledge to Buy, Submit Tender, Read, Analysis & Price of tender items.
• Drive large and complex customer project engagements.
• Have the responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders.
• Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality).
• Management of execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements.
• Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers.
• Management of project financials.
• Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Monitoring of site work progress and attend meetings with main contractor and clients
• Supervision of sub-contractors and resolving site technical issues
• No transportation problems
• Willing to put extra effort and work extended hours if required
• Ability to handle pressure, Hardworking and trustworthy
• University degree in Civil engineering or other related major.
• Master’s degree will be an additional advantage
• Min 5-10 years of experience: in Construction industry
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Business Understanding
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
• Leading & supervising
• Planning & organizing
• Proficiency with the English and Malay Language
• Project sales process
• Contract management
• 3rd party suppliers management experienceWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !