Construction / Engineering Jobs
UNIT 1-4, GRD FLR, SPG 607-17, KOMPLEKS BERIBI JALAN GADONG
Position: ASSISTANT MECHANIC
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Mechanic assistants provide support to lead mechanics working in automotive repair shops by directly helping with repair- and maintenance-related tasks.
• This role provides an excellent starting point for new mechanics to gain familiarity with repair and maintenance processes and best practices while working directly under the supervision of more experienced professionals.
• As mechanic assistants gain knowledge and expertise, they can take on more complex tasks within the shop.
• They may begin with simple duties including oil and tire changes before moving on to replacing parts like hoses and belts or directly aiding in vehicle inspections and the diagnosis of performance issues.
Mechanic Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
A mechanic assistant may take on a number of different tasks, but based on postings that we analyzed, they tend to share several core responsibilities:
• Support Lead Mechanics
• Many of the core duties of a mechanic assistant involve providing direct or indirect support to lead mechanics.
• They may work on projects under the lead mechanic’s supervision or may help out by ensuring that the lead mechanic has ready access to the tools and parts they need to finish repair and maintenance activities.
• As mechanic assistants gain familiarity with processes and practices, they may ask questions to clarify the lead mechanic’s activities or provide information related to their own tasks.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !