• Minimum 10 years in administration in MNC environment.
• Experience in a project management environment is mandatory.
• Operations management and Diplomatic skills and experience.
• Capability to deliver outcomes and meet deadlines in a challenging environment of competing demands.
• International collaboration.
• Solid experience in a project management environment.
• SAP Modules.
• tkIS Site Diary.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Support to achieve project objectives in accordance with the respective internal quality standard, regulations (e. g. procedure, set up, instruction) and Lesson Learnt set by tkIS & SAP system.
• Technical support under the supervision of Project Director for:
- Overall training & development for tkISBRN Commissioning phase, including knowledge transfer.
- On annual review of requirement, tk internal procedures & checklists, tk objectives, KPIs & KPI tool, functional & criticality analysis, strategies.
- Budget and costs.
- Identify and manage project risks and opportunities
- Project quality, project contract and project construction and commissioning.
• Lead for training on behalf of Project Director and the Compliance Manager for tkIS Compliance topic.
• Supports the Project Director on his day to day tasks
• Managing and preparing reporting in accordance with the valid tkIS regulations on behalf of Project Director.
• Functional/technical support including personal assistant administration to the Project Director.
• Assisting Project Director to review organization structure (Commissioning), reviewing on tk International Mobilization plan, supporting Project Director for collaboration with tk affiliated entities on People Management.
• Support Project Director on his overall reporting and scope datelines in accordance of tkIS AG procedures. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !