Position: AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• As an Automotive Mechanic at BSE Automotive SDN BHD, you are expected to repair cars and light trucks, perform maintenance work on vehicles to keep them road-worthy and to avert major repair bills for customers down the road.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Interact with customers to obtain information about the problems they´re experiencing with their cars.
• Examine various systems within cars to diagnose problems.
• They run computerized diagnostic tests to help them identify components that might be malfunctioning.
• Remove parts that are worn or not operating properly and replace them with new or used parts.
• Perform routine maintenance like oil, filter, and belt changes according to schedules established by various car manufacturers.
• Explain repairs to customers and provide estimates for unanticipated repairs.
• Pitch optional repairs or preventative maintenance to customers to generate additional revenue for the shop, although this can depend upon the employer.
• Keep detailed records on all work performed.
Skills & Qualifications
• At least 2 years of experience
• Analytical abilities: These can help you conduct tests and inspections and to diagnose the causes of elusive car troubles.
• People skills: You´ll be involved in customer service and customer relations.
• An eye for detail: Not only will this help with hands-on work, but it can be beneficial in other aspects of the job, such as record keeping and maintaining inventory.
• Coordination: Some work can require a great deal of manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Other work demands strength and agility.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !