Position: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
Total Vacancy: 7 Male
- Responsible for mechanically installing various types of car accessories.
- Diagnose, repair and tests systems of new or existing car electronics.
- Disassemble and reassemble interior panels and trim of customers’ cars.
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the company.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Work alongside other skilled technicians together to ensure proper installation.
- Use hand tools, specialized electrical tools and instruments, and machines.
- No transportation and attendance problem.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Possess great attention to detail to ensure installations meet standards.
- Strong knowledge on car accessories products.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experienced in electrical wiring for electronic car accessories.
- Able to read, write and speak in Malay and English.
- Ready to work long hours.
Local Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to those who can begin work immediately.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP ALLOWANCE ANNUAL LEAVE BONUS OVERTIME MEDICAL EXPENSES ETC
Closing date: 29/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !