Accounting / Finance / Banking
jOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare and summarize financial status and transaction reports per monthly and to develop periodic reports for management.
- To compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statement and annual accounts.
- Create a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for company accounting policy and regulations
- Liaise with operation manager to improve financial procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly , quaterly and year end closing.
- Correspondence with bank, auditors and government statutory bodies.
- Correspondence with clients on PO follow up, preparing financial documents such as invoices, bill, and account payable and receivable.
- Verify vendor bills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience
- Presentable , excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applicationsWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !