Position: Account Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• min 2 years working experience
• HND/Diploma/HNTec in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or other relevant fields
We are expanding our business & we´re looking for someone to grow with us!
If you think you´re the right person for this position (after reading the requirements above), send us your CV.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !