Position: Account Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
• Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
• You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
• To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software
Job and responsibilities include:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !