Position: Account Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Qualification / Experience Required:
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Handle day to day accounting work.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Assist in preparation of financial report.
- Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Processing and recording of Government Holding Tax and reporting.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mail, communicate with clients and vendors.
- Providing support to Accounting department.
- Assist in preparing Company’s assets, liability, capital and depreciation account entries.
- Processing transactions, issuing cheques, and updating ledgers, budgets and etc.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Verify and reconcile account receivables/payables and Statement of Account.
- Assist in preparing of Letters, Contracts, Quotations, Purchase Order, Invoices, Official Receipt and Payment Voucher.
- Checking and correcting timesheet discrepancies and errors.
- Prepare and print payroll reports of earning, hour worked, insurance and leave.
- Address employee’s pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information.
- Collecting of cheques from clients.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Managing petty cash transaction.
- Submission of related documents to the bank. - Monitoring of staff’s time attendance.
- Other duties direct by management.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !