• Handle full set of accounts – Accounts Receivable, Account Payable, Journals, and Cash Book.
• Prepare online banking.
• Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
• Assist the Senior Finance Manager to update Cash flow etc. (daily & monthly)
• Prepare monthly closing of accounts & reports and timely submission to the Management.
• Assist in procurement and documentation (purchase order or requisition).
• Assist the Senior Finance Manager to prepare Operational budget, Profit & Loss forecast, Cash flow, and conduct financial audits, etc.
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, Corporate Income Tax, GST & SST matters.
• Assist Financing and annual review with banking annual review and documentation.
• Assist ISO documentation and Patent & Trademark matters.
• Assist ad-hoc assignments, as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least an LCCI Higher Diploma/ACCA (level I/II) or Degree qualification
• PC literate and good working knowledge of accounting software such UBS, QNE SQL, Excel, and Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum 3 years experience in the related field.
• Must be a Team Player-Independent, Meticulous and strong sense of honesty and responsibility.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Punctual and have a great attitude –“Can do” attitude and ability to search for innovative solutions.
• Willingness to learn and upgrade skills.
• Deadline oriented.
Only open for Brunei Citizen / Brunei PR / Foreigner in Brunei (with valid working documents)
Interested applicants may drop CV to cammychongsgc@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !