Position: Account Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Journal / Bookkeeping
• Handling Monthly Salary Payroll
• Dealing with the Banks and Clients on financial matters.
• Accounting and finance matters such as, but not limited to petty cash distribution, receipts compiling, etc.
• Handling of documentation such as, but not limited to Quotations, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Payment vouchers others.
• Tracking of documents and reminding of overdue payments to clients. the employee is expected to create and keep track of, but not limited to the Balance sheet, Accounts statements, Cash flow and others.
• Knowledge and ability to make a financial audit.
• Filing and documenting its own paperwork.
• Assisting other employees in spare time
• The employee is expected to give ideas and suggestions to the employer on the company´s finance.
• The employee is expected to give ideas and suggestions to the employer while making a decision.
• Highly disciplined person (Especially when it comes to receiving orders or tasks, punctuality, body language and work ethics)
• Committed to the company and dedicated to their work and tasks.
• A person with accelerating influence with a goal, target and vision to move forward.
• Organised and able to handle the pressure.
• Willing to work even after working hours.
• Owns or have a vehicle to work.
• And of course, able to have fun while working.
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoints and others.
• Quality presentation skills
• Good decision-making skills.
• High mathematics skills and comfortable with numbers.
• Public speaking.
• Estimation skills
• Other skills will be a benefit.
• Experience in finance, accounting or similar.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !