Position: Account Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• An Accounts Officer is responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Duties include invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
• As an Accounts officer you are required to give keen attention to detail with a sound customer service skills.
1. To manage and process all purchase of items requests from other departments
2. To liaise with other relevant department e. g. store for the purchase of the requested items.
3. To keep records of all items and purchase request
4. To monitor stocks of stationaries and other office requirement and purchase when necessary
5. To manage all the filing of documents i. e. Request form, work order, invoices, receipts etc) .
6. To assist the Account Manager in handling petty cash
7. Manage the issuance and inventory of T-Shirts and coveralls etc.
8. Prepare and issue invoices, Statements, cheques payment
9. Send reminder to customers for payment
10. Accounting entries – knock off payments
11. Deposit cash and cheques to the bank
1. Has the ability to work as part of a team and believes in teamwork
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. work experience (4+ years)
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !