Position: Account Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Our Required Skills & Qualities:
- Bachelor´s or higher degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- 6 years above accounting experience needed.
- High details oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Board of Directors and customer services focus.
-Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
- Language skills: MUST fluent in CHINESE, ENGLISH and MALAY.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing Financial Statements and other relevant accounting documents according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing any reporting documents relevant with accounts.
- Other work if assigned.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Lunch will provided therefore no lunch break.
Closing date: 24/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !