Position: Account Receivable
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Perform day to day receivable transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data in an accurate and timely manner.
2) Liaise with internal sales and operations representatives / external AR representatives as necessary to complete duties.
3) Post AR data to Cargowise accounting system and reconcile customer payments.
4) Receive and fill out receipts for customer payments, whether by cash, cheques and other forms of payment.
5) Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments and apply adjustments to billing records.
6) Form collection strategies with other sales & operations representatives to making timely AR payments.
7) Investigate collection problems and advise customers on outstanding and late accounts.
8) Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies.
9) Maintaining a filing system for all financial documents in a clear and easily accessible manner.
10) Manage petty cash funds.
11) Collaborate with Financial Controller to maintain collection objectives weekly/ monthly.
12) Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Age: 20 - 33 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
NOTE: Salary will be discussed during interview.
Closing date: 30/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !