Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The purpose of the job is to perform coordination of operations and accounting work according to generally accepted principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
• The employee in this classification is responsible for the supervision and control of the general accounting functions.
• This includes the general ledger, costing, payables, payroll, property, budget reporting, and statistical accumulation.
• Analyses, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; assist in developing of budgets and financial reports.
• Analyses, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; financial statement and report preparation on a regular and special request basis; assisting departments with annual budget preparation and budget reviews; assisting in the annual budget preparation; reviewing entries to the ledgers to assure accuracy; and assisting in recruitment of personnel.
• Lay down necessary accounting policy and procedure wherever necessary by approval from top management.
• Liaise with clients in terms of commercial disputes or negotiation on invoices or contract prices
• To assist the Operation Managers in planning, organizing, directing and controlling all daily activities and mobilization activities in the operation units.
• Assist in tendering activities .
• Prepare necessary quote to clients
• To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
• To assist in managing the Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and cost targets.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Allowances: B$ 250
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !