Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
2) Preparing budget and financial forecasts.
3) Computing balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
4) To handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
5) Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
6) Publish financial statements in time.
7) Conduct monthly and yearly closing process.
8) Collect, analyze and summarize accounts information.
9) Collect cheques payment from customer
10) Prepare periodic reports for management.
11) Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
12) Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
13) Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
14) Record daily sales summary from showroom.
15) Maintain petty cash, prepare voucher.
16) Assists manager in preparation of monthly and yearly reports.
- Experienced in related field is highly recommended
- Able to speak Mandarin is an advantage
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap SCP Annual Leave Sick Leave To be discussed further during interview
Closing date: 24/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !