Accounting / Finance / Banking
Unit 30, 2nd Floor, Block C, Muhibbah Complex II Kg. Menglait. Mukim Gadong
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
• Examining daily report from each branches.
• Examining expenses submitted by employees
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
• Creating company financial reports with the above information included
• Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
• Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
• Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
• Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flowQualification and Requirement
• HND or degree holder either in Accounting, Business studies, Economics and Management.
• Possess driving license class 3
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to submit report on time and no pending.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !