Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Handle full set of accounts and finance functions in accordance to statutory requirements, Company policies and procedures independently.
• Perform and process all accounting related matter .
• Forecasting and budgeting activities .
• Periodic review of internet process and controls .
• Analyze & highlight expenses, trend and anomalies to management for action.
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !