Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills. and accounts payable and receivable.
• Assisting with budgets.
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Have knowledge on using accounting software i. e. Sage 50
• Coordinating internal and external audits
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies and bank deposits.
• Managing day-to-day transactions
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records and statements.
• Preparing annual budget
• Completing the year-end analysis
• Reporting on debtors and creditors - managing monthly budgeting tasks
• Encoding accounting entries for data processing
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
• Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing error back to their source
• Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !