Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- experienced in accounting
- strong communication skills
- strong analyzing skills
- fast, accurate, able to work with minimal supervision
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !