Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Manage / monitor daily office & service site operations.
• Maintain the daily sales and service administrative task.
• Coordinate with site staffs on related works allocation.
• Prepare quotations, purchase orders, invoices, monthly payroll and other monthly reports on all service and administrative related works.
• Liaise with clients and focus on chasing payments
• Manage international supplier transactions & queries.
• Coordinate with other contractors in related work areas.
• Monitoring office accounts, maintain proper financial records and coordinate with the Company´s authorized bookkeeping & audit/Tax agents.
• Process monthly payments and bills.
• Preparing correspondence / letter of communications and other related office admin works.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Bachelor´s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
• Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP Annual Leaves
Closing date: 23/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !