Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Manage / monitor daily office & service site operations.
• Maintain the daily sales and service administrative task.
• Coordinate with site staffs on related works allocation.
• Prepare quotations, purchase orders, invoices, monthly payroll and other monthly reports on all service and administrative related works.
• Liaise with clients and focus on chasing payments
• Manage international supplier transactions & queries.
• Coordinate with other contractors in related work areas.
• Monitoring office accounts, maintain proper financial records and coordinate with the company´s authorized bookkeeping & audit/Tax agents.
• Process monthly payments and bills.
• Preparing correspondence / letter of communications.
• Supervising office staffs in preparing tender documents, vendor registrations, labour requirements and other related office admin works.
• Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or any related course.
• With a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the service industry.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
• Competent knowledge in MS word, excel and strong database skills.
• Must be trustworthy, responsible, dedicated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Strong analytical skills especially in accounting related works.
• Driving License is an advantage.
-14 days annual leave upon completion 1 year - Insurance coverage
- Medical (cough, flu, fever, ill)
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !