Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of Position
• The purpose of the job is to perform coordination of operations and accounting work according to generally accepted principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
• The employee in this classification is responsible for the supervision and control of the general accounting functions.
• This includes the general ledger, costing, payables, payroll, property, budget reporting, and statistical accumulation.
• Analyses, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; assist in developing of budgets and financial reports.
• Analyses, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; financial statement and report preparation on a regular and special request basis; assisting departments with annual budget preparation and budget reviews; assisting in the annual budget preparation; reviewing entries to the ledgers to assure accuracy; and assisting in recruitment of personnel.
• Lay down necessary accounting policy and procedure wherever necessary by approval from top management.
• Liaise with clients in terms of commercial disputes or negotiation on invoices or contract prices
• To assist the Operation Managers in planning, organizing, directing and controlling all daily activities and mobilization activities in the operation units.
• Assist in tendering activities
• Prepare necessary quote to clients
• To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
• To assist in managing the Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and cost targets.
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Prepare financial management reports
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
• Develop and maintain financial data bases
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Correspondence, with bank, auditors and govt statutory bodies
• Supervises and trains those employees in accounts dept and division accounts
• Extensive follow up for receivable.
• Monitor procurement activities from suppliers
• Controlling & monitoring various expenses.
• Responsible for payroll processing and disbursement
• Asset Tracking and Records
• Correspondence with clients on PO follow ups, invoicing disputes
• Monitoring of invoicing process
• Submission of Accrual reports to clients
• Special reports relating to finance, costing & accounts on request basis.
• To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest trends and best practices.
• To identify staff needs and to recruit/select staff
• Any act which is required to perform the duty with in your scope of designation to safe guard the interest of the company.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Allowances: B$ 250
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !