Accounting / Finance / Banking
Lot 5406, Simpang 51, Jalan Kerma Negara, Kuala Belait
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• To oversee the organization’s financial resources to achieve the year’s revenue and budget goals.
• To have a deep knowledge of various accounting and tax regulations, as it is their responsibility to make sure the organization is 100 percent compliant.
• To assist the chief financial officer in making strategy decisions.
• To work in an office environment and maintain regular office hours, although there may be deadlines for certain financial documents that coincide with overtime hours.
• Answering to the chief financial officer, finance officers have authority over entry-level employees in the finance department, such as financial analysts.
• To participate in budget strategy meeting.
• To generate revenue growth ideas.
• Oversee merger & acquisition proceedings.
• To be familiarize with accounting software.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !