Position: Accounting and Finance Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Western Foods and Packaging (WFP) is a subsidiary of Marsa Yağ Sanayi. ve Tic. A. Ş. , an established margarine manufacturing company in Turkey.
Since Marsa’s founding in 1925, it primarily manufactures margarine and edible oil products and exports to over 40 countries all around the world.
WFP is an Oils and Fats Manufacturing Plant in Serasa, Brunei Darussalam and would like to invite citizens of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam to apply for the following positions.
- To perform full range of the company’s accounting and financial duties. - To perform monthly / quarterly and annual financials reporting and closing.
- Analyzing and reporting of key financials indicators.
- In charge of bookkeeping, preparation of payment vouchers and maintenance of financial records. Ensuring all information are recorded accurately and correctly.
- In charge of maintaining of SAP Accounting and Financial records with the cooperation from Head Office.
- Process/reconcile all accounts payable and receivables.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- To assist and cooperate with Holding Company in the preparation of budgets and reports.
- To monitor and review internal audit procedures and process controls via monthly internal audits.
- Liaising and cooperation with external auditors during annual audit.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in related field (i. e. audit company experience would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of general accounting. IFRS accounting standards and computer literate.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Experience in using SAP will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good command in the use of Microsoft Office products (i. e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards.
- Can adapt to flexible working schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to admin//wfp. com. bn.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !