Position: Accounts Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• 1-2 years of working experiences in Accounting related jobs.
• Background in Principles of Accounts, Accounting and/or finance, Mathematics or LCCI Diploma in Accouting
• To do Matching of Company Purchase Order (PO), Supplier Invoice(s), Delivery Order (DO), Purchase Requisition Form (PR) together.
• To data entry supplier invoice(s) into accounting system daily. To ensure proper account codes, Job codes, accounting period and cost centre by project.
• To raise payment voucher, prepare cheque payment/Telex Transfer payment (Overseas) and print cheque(s) from time to time before submission to Accountant for review.
• To check all petty cash reimbursement claims receipts, do petty cash listing and issue cheque payment before submission reimbursement payment to Accountant.
• To ensure petty cash reimbursement claims are neat and tidy with completeness of supporting document and amount
• To proper maintain of accuracy, completeness, timely and updated daily Suppliers invoice(s)/Credit Note/Debit Note file, unmatched Purchase Order files, all payment voucher files, all petty cash voucher files and all receipts record from suppliers are filed neatly in sequence number.
• To check supplier Statement of account (SOA) are matched with our Accounts Payable (AP) book balance for all outstanding suppliers invoice(s).
• To compliance, perform and coordinate monthly and yearly closing stock of Accounts Payable function effectively.
• To carry out Monthly/Quarterly/Year End Stock take and reconcile physical stock list with General Ledger.
• To ensure the compliance of organization standard and procedures and maintain the quality of internal controls of all related accounting aspects.
• To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment as assigned by reporting Accountant/supervisor on timely basis.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !