Position: Accounts Clerk/Payroll
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Accurately issue pay to employees by calculating earnings and deductions in accordance with established practices and guidelines.
• The Payroll Clerk is accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
• Collect, compile and enter payroll data using appropriate software.
• Review and verify source documents.
• Calculate and post payroll deductions.
• Process payroll by established deadlines.
• Issue statements of earnings and deductions.
• Reconcile employee deductions.
• Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors.
• Update payroll records by recording changes including insurance coverage, loan payments, salary increases etc.
• Process new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions.
• Prepare and print payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, insurance and leave.
• Address employee’s pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information.
• Complete requests for pay-related documents including statements and verifications.
• Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records.
• Perform other job-related duties.
*salary will be negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !