Position: Accounts Control Staff
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Department: Finance & Marketing
Reporting To: Account Control Officer
• Register and record all financial transactions in company ledger in SAP system and on file in accordance to the Company’s accounting policies and relevant accounting standards.
• Return all registered AP invoices to the requesting department/section to raise POV for payment processing.
• Monitor and remind requesting departments on unregistered and unpaid invoices perodically.
• Maintain Fixed Asset Registry for accounting and audit purposes.
• Prepare journal voucher for monthly accounts closing.
• Responsible for assisting Officer for internal, annual statutory and shareholders financial audit.
• Handle all internal queries/ issues with tact providing alternatives/ solutions.
• Perform any other work tasks assigned by line superior in the department.
• National Diploma in Accounting or any related discipline;
• Must have at least three (3) years relevant working experience.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !