Position: Accounts Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
-NOT AN ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE POSITION-
• Managing and overseeing projects from initial brief through to delivery.
• Supporting, organising and executing events within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
• Working across multiple events / projects at any one time.
• Being the focal point for clients and stakeholders, as well as liaising with external suppliers, contractors and third parties.
• Providing on-site support at events and managing the key client liaison on location.
• Delegating, managing and liaising with other Account Executives and internal departments (creative, logistics, production, video, digital etc. ), on the technical delivery of projects.
• Managing key accounts and taking full responsibility for your own key client accounts, by retaining clients and building relationships, and growing existing accounts.
• Sourcing new clients, identifying new business opportunities and pitching new business ideas to help drive revenue.
• Creating and compiling invoices and quotations for clients and to bill other companies.
• Having the ability to work well within a team as well as using your initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be coordinating multiple parties to work together.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
• Be able to speak, type and read in English.
• Bonus if able to communicate in Malay or Chinese.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Be able to drive for site visits, market research, and to meet clients.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Fuel Allowance, Food Allowance, Phone Allowance, Annual Salary Increment, Annual Performance Bonus
Closing date: 12/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !