Position: Accounts / Finance Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Minimum ‘O’ levels.
• Experience: Minimum two (2) years working experience in accounting / finance related fields.
Skills & Others:
• Knowledge of low-level accountancy and basic skills in book-keeping.
• Skilled in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel, etc).
• Familiar in the use of accounting software.
• Able to communicate fluently in English; Bahasa Melayu is an advantage.
• Able to work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to Finance Officer by undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, handling invoices, basic book-keeping, etc.
• Maintain monthly reports on purchases and compile report based on purchase order issued monthly.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Calculating and checking payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Run errands outside of the office to banks, etc.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !