Position: Accounts Receivable Collector
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The AR Collector will be in charge of maintaining an aging report of existing customers.
• This position will report to the Accounts Supervisor and will play a critical role in supporting the daily operations of the AR department.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Making 10+ collection calls on a daily basis
• Making trips to client offices to collect any outstanding payments
• Managing 100+ assigned accounts, low to high dollars.
• Arranging for debt repayment or establishing repayment schedules based on customer’s financial situations.
• Constantly following up with customers to ensure a quick and easy repayment process.
• Applying invoices and processing customer credits.
• Resolving unpaid balances, advising customer of necessary action steps and useful strategies for repayment.
• Maintaining an updated financial status report for assigned accounts.
• Performing various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes, sorting, filing and answering correspondence.
• Locating and monitoring overdue accounts, using aging report and an automated system.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 1year experience making heavy collection calls
• Great energy and “can-do” attitude.
• Creative problem solver with great customer service skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word.
• Possess a high sense of urgency and be detail-oriented.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !