Position: Admin Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely ma
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
• Perform receptionist duties when needed.
• BSc/BA/ Diploman in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
• 3 yrs of Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
• Working knowledge of office equipment.
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
• Excellent organizational, Written/Verbal communcation skills and time management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office .
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !