Position: Admin Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Provide support to managers, college registrar, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
2. Handling office tasks such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies.
3. Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
4. Making travel arrangements, such as flights, cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
5. Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
6. Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
7. Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
8. Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
9. To provide polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and email, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
10. Able to multi-task.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !