Position: Admin Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
- Prepare and distribute correspondence such as memos, letters, facsimile documents and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain up-to-date employee leave records.
- Maintain inventory supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Monitoring of staff weekly time attendance.
- Follow-up outstanding payment in regular intervals.
- Input and follow up of daily, weekly and monthly time sheet.
- Arranging flight ticket, accommodation, freight and courier.
- Responsible for PPE, office supplies such as stationery, paper, drinking water, etc, and control the register on daily basis.
- To verify and record periodical consumable stock.
- Responsible to assist in HSE/Quality documents updated.
- Assist to send and collect documents from clients and subcontractors.
- Responsible to arrange insurance for employee and company vehicles.
- Responsible to arrange for maintenance of office and staff house facilities.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding and scanning.
- Others duty as directed by management.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !