Administrative / Office Jobs
• Prepare manhour, update HSE monthly reports and monitor daily activities
• Attend meeting and prepare minutes of meeting.
• Check & organize worker’s timesheet & leave form.
• Knowledge of FMS system, MS Excel, MS Words, MS PowerPoint & MS Visio is an advantage.
• Coordinate with workers, clients and other individual related personnel.
• Assist ad-hoc assignments, as and when requirement.
• Open strictly for Brunei Citizen and Permanent Resident ONLY.
• Minimum one (1) year of work experience. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Must be flexible in working over hours to get job completed. (When needed)
• Must be a team player, able to work independently with little supervision. Meticulous and strong sense of honestly and responsibility.
• Punctual and have a great attitude and ability to search for innovative solutions.
• Willingness to learn and upgrade skills
• Deadline oriented.
Interested candidates should apply with DETAILED RESUME, CONTACT DETAILS and EXPECTED SALARY email to humanresourceco378@gmail. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 29/09/2023
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !