Position: Admin Clerk / Storekeeper
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures:
• Copies data and compiles records and reports.
• Prepares, issues, and sends out quotations and delivery order.
• Prepares stock inventory.
• Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
• May take dictation.
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !